Thursday, February 25, 2010

DONE: AlimKids Module 1

I graduated in Module 1 of AlimKids Playgroup last Saturday... Alhamdulillah...
I'll move to the next module this coming weekend...

I learn a lot of songs and dance...
and Teacher Fatin told us lots of stories, a good one...

Teacher Fatin during story- telling session


My friends


Art & Craft session... I love playing with markers, colored papers, glue...

Completed tree- friends... all of my friends' names are here...

Yeay! I've graduated... Thank you, teacher!

2 comments:

Drama Mama said...

how nice! the activities looks soo fun too! aunty feels like joining in the fun :-)

http://twinkywinkystars.blogspot.com

aarongrey112 said...

Hi, can I contact you through your email? I've something to share that might interest you.

Aaron
aarongrey112 gmail.com