Wednesday, January 28, 2009

:: An Outing with Mommy's Friends ::

They gathered for tea (errr juices) at Chilli's KLCC yesterday...
Each of the mothers brought one child only (afraid of mishandling/ 'I've lost-my-child' frantics if brought more than one :)
So abg zikry and kak nayli weren't around with us...

we celebrated kak izznur's birthday too, a surprise for her... she looked esthetic... sukanya dia!
as for abg irfan, he just got a brand new Ben 10 watch! (luckily i'm not into that yet... if not, I'd be begging mommy for one)...

and me, a ride on Humprey B. Bears car was never been a good one...! satu ringgit only!!!

the birthday girl hugged me!
abg irfan showing his cool piece... kak izznur enterframe!

this was the ride I was talking about... cool huh?

[I'll make sure I'll drive next time, ok kak izznur?]

No comments: